All intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, found or referred to in this website (“Site”) are owned by C&A IP Holdings, LLC (the “Company”) and/or its affiliates or licensors. Your access and use of the Site do not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title, or interest in or to such intellectual property rights.
You may only use the Site for your own personal use and not for any other public or commercial way. You may not copy or incorporate any content from the Site into any other work, including your own website without the prior written consent of the Company. To do so, you must obtain a license from us, and comply with the terms of such license.
As of October 17, 2017, the following is a non-exhaustive list of patents owned and/or licensed by the Company and/or affiliates. Hence, you are not allowed to commercially use any of the following patents without first requesting and receiving written license from us to do so.
As of 30 June 2017, the following is an illustrative, non-exhaustive list of trademarks, logos, trade dress and other devices owned and/or licensed by the Company and/or affiliates. You, therefore, cannot use our trademarks, logos, trade dress, or devices, or any part thereof, without our written consent.
For information on other trademarks owned by the Company, please visit www.skymall.com, www.ritzcamera.com, and www.zink.com .
In the event that you intend to engage in the non-commercial or editorial use of our trademarks and logos, you will need to adhere to the following general principles:
DB ROTH™ is a trademark of C&A IP Holdings, LLC
- Always use the complete trademark
- Never alter our trademarks, including making abbreviations thereof
- Always distinguish our trademarks from the surrounding text by capitalizing the first letter, capitalizing or italicizing the entire trademark, or using different font
- Never make our trademarks possessive or plural.
- Never use our trademarks as a noun or verb.
- Never combine our trademarks with other names, trademarks, or logos, including yours
- Never use our trademarks in a derogatory, disparaging, false, illegal, infringing, or misleading manner
The Company and/or its affiliates or licensors own the copyrights in the Site and any newsletter that you receive from us should you sign up to be included in our mailing list.
If you are a content owner and believe that anything on this Site infringes your copyright, please send us the following information in writing pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- Under penalty of perjury, a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Please see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for more detail.
C&A Marketing, Inc.
Attention: Office of the Legal Counsel
Address: 114 Tived Lane East, Edison NJ 08837
Telephone: (848) 244 2000
We may also restrict the access of any customer who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others.
On the other hand, if you believe that the content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) was not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material that was removed, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to us:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
For questions regarding these guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: October 17, 2017